In New York

In New York
Rochsmefeller

Friday 15 March 2013

“Make the necessary preparations to assist you in the process of unwinding..."


My good friend Cecilia passed the following Yoga Nidra practice meditation to me. I am really  grateful as usually I find it so difficult to meditate and yet it’s just what my poor overtasked brain needs – a rest. I know my counsellor believes regular meditation practice would benefit me greatly – and I agree with her! I just haven’t been able to do it.
However, the practice meditation Cecilia passed to me seems to work – there’s something about the soothing tones of the woman who gives the instructions. I think I’ve got a ‘girl crush’ on her or at least, I’m half in love with her voice…I find I can concentrate and for almost 30 minutes, my mind is at rest. For me, that’s a huge advance. Thanks, Cecilia.

I thought I would share the link with you! Especially all you Carers out there. If it works for me, it will surely work for all of you.
So “Make the necessary preparations to assist you in the process of unwinding…”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmuKeOtXV0

No comments:

Post a Comment