In New York

In New York
Rochsmefeller

Thursday 31 July 2014

Lekshmi Krishnan RIP



Lekshmi Krishnan lost her battle with Motor Neurone Disease on 9th July. She was diagnosed with MND in 2007. I only met her once, at the first Bushy Park Walk Roch and I attended, so I can’t say I ever knew her personally, but I do know Jai, her devoted husband and Carer. Jai is a stalwart of our Carer Support meetings, always ready to share his considerable knowledge and experience and to provide advice and support to other Carers.

As always, news of the death of a member of our local Branch comes as a shock and both Roch and I were shocked and saddened to hear of Lekshmi’s death. More and more I find that it doesn’t matter how long a person has lived with the disease, nothing prepares you for their death at the end.

Our deepest and heartfelt condolences go to Jai and to the rest of Lekshmi’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment