In New York

In New York
Rochsmefeller

Sunday 16 May 2010

Roch and the rollator




Roch and the Rollator

Thanks for the picture, Mairt. If you look very closely, you'll see we kept a trophy of your visit (Lorcan's shrunken head on the gate post...?)

In other news (so to speak)...I am aware now that a worry for Roch is my keeping fit and well. After all, I am his carer - and as time goes on, he will rely on me more and more. Throughout our relationship, he's the one who has looked after me, me and my migraines. It worries me, too. What if something happens to me? What if I succumb to a terminal illness? It' a nightmare scenario for Roch. It must be a worry for every carer and those they care for. So I have good news for Roch. I have a really good doctor, who sent me for blood tests recently, and the results came back last week. All clear! Well, my cholesterol is a tad high, but not enough to worry about and she's going to keep an eye on it. Everything is under control. (Shurely shome mishtake?)

No comments:

Post a Comment